INTERLOCKED MANDALA WORKSHOP
We introduce you to geomterical pattern making in this beginner friendly workshop,
forming a Mandala within & creating an Interlocked Rhombus Mandala.
Mode: Held on Google Meet.
Date: 8th October 2021
Time: 6 pm - 8 pm (IST)
What You'll Learn:
1. How to construct a geometrical interlocked shape
2. Basics of Pattern making & forming intricate pattern detailings
3. Combining & forming mandala patterns inside of the interlocked shapes
4. How to achieve symmetry free handedly
5. Different ways to use colors to enhance your work.
1. A5/A4 Drawing paper(120gsm or above)
2. Fineliners/Gel Pen
3. Pencil, Eraser, Ruler, Protractor & compass
4. Any Coloring Medium (optional)