GEOMETRIC JAALI PATTERN WORKSHOP
by Keya Patel
We introduce you to geomterical pattern making in this beginner friendly workshop. We are going to cover a 6 Point Star Geometric Pattern commonly used in architectures as design for windows and room partitions.
Mode: Held on Google Meet.
Date: 18th & 19th September 2021
Time: 5:30 pm - 7 pm (IST) on both days
What You'll Learn:
1. How to construct a grid
2. How to construct a geometric 6 Point Star pattern
3. Learn to tessellate a pattern
4. Learn how to incorporate the pattern into another geometric shape
5. Learn to fill Colors from your creative thinking
1. A4 Drawing paper(at least 100gsm & above)
2. A4 Tracing Paper
3. Pencil, Eraser, Ruler & compass
4. Any Coloring Medium (Watercolors/Brush Pens/Sketch Pens/Gouache etc.)