YIN YANG WITH GEOMETRIC PATTERNS
by Keya Patel
We introduce you to Sacred geometrical pattern making in this beginner-friendly workshop. We are going to cover a Yin Yang which is a part of Sacred Geometry amalgamated with Geometric pattern making from the Rajput Dynasty era.
Mode: Held on Google Meet.
Date: 19th February 2022
Time: 11 am - 12:30 pm (IST)
What You'll Learn:
1. How to construct the sacred geometry - Yin Yang, it's significance & importance
2. How to construct a geometric pattern from the Rajput dynasty from scratch
3. How to tessellate the pattern into the Yin Yang
4. Learn to fill Colors from your creative thinking
1. A5 Drawing paper(at least 100gsm & above)
2. Pencil, Eraser, Ruler & compass
3. Any Coloring Medium (Watercolors/Brush Pens/Sketch Pens/Gouache etc.)
4. Tracing Paper & Spoon
The WhatsApp Group will be created 1 day prior where the joining link will be shared. The recorded session will be mailed along with the live session (will be available for 7 days)